[duxuser] Re: Can't get JFW Scripts to Work on 10.5

  • From: "simensen" <simensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 15:46:15 -0400

Help! We are sighted so do not use JAWS but want very much to produce elementary level math work sheets for our daughter. She and I can use Nemeth on the Perkins but setting up math worksheets of addition, subtraction and multiplication in the vertical formation is extremely time consuming for me. Now that we have Duxbury and a Romeo embosser I am seeking step by step instructions to produce the sheets. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Helen
----- Original Message ----- From: "Caryn Navy" <caryn@xxxxxxxxxx>