[duxuser] Re: Can someone please help?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 23:49:35 +0100

Hi Candi,

Yes indeed, you are reading a form computer braille.  In
essence, what you are gearing are the ANSI/ASCII characters
which are sent to the embosser to generate braille dots.
Send a comma to the embosser, and it will emboss dot 6.

It's a little tricky to tell what's happening as regards
part of pages being left blank without seeing the file.
There are a few reasons.  Are you importing files from Word
for example?