[duxuser] Re: Braille Graphics

  • From: "Lisa Yayla" <lisa.yayla@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 16:09:22 +0200

Hi Ann,

To subscribe to the list send ann email to
accessibleimage-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in
the Subject field or by
logging into the Web interface, for Freelists.org.

-To post to mailing list after send email to
accessibleimage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you have any problems you can contact me off list. I am the list
administrator.
Best wishes,
Lisa

duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx skriver:
>I went to the link in you email but was unable to find the subscription
>info for the list.  Do you have a subscribe string I can send by email
>to join the accessible image list?
>

>Ann Foxworth, Braille Consultant
>Div. for Blind Services
>4800 N. Lamar BLVD