[duxuser] Re: Braille Bookmaker and Duxbury Issues

  • From: "Jeff Clark" <jeffclark925@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 20:37:25 -0400

Neal and David,

Wow, I didn't expect replies like this. There is a checkbox in the version
10 I am running and I think I am confused on the Bookmaker's menus.

I get the feeling that you guys work on commission for selling Duxbury and
find it disappointing at the least on the comments concerning the age of the
software. I choose not to upgrade due to the type of brailing I am doing and
do not want to continue to shell out  $$$ for features I will never use.

It will cost around $400 to upgrade which is why I am trying to work this
out and I assume even if I call technical support I will be encouraged to
upgrade.

I really thought this list serve was to help resolve braille printing
issues, not to insult those using older versions of the same product.

Respectfully,

Jeff