[duxhelp] Re: paper size

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 13:22:58 -0500

David,

Would you kindly pass on the actual physical dimensions of the 13" paper you
use?  (We exclude the width occupied by tractor feeds in our measurements.)

We should be able to add built-in support for this paper, at least to the
models you've cited, for this release.

A better UI for user-defined forms is a great idea, but still will
presumably have to wait.  We are very hesitant to add new UI during beta,
because our localizers are generally using this time to finish localizing
the UI we've already created.  So I feel badly when we add even a new error
message, much less a dialog.  But adding UI really is pretty simple outside
of our beta cycle, and we will have other releases.