[duxhelp] Re: paper size

  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 11:09:59 -0000

George

Thank you for the information you sent. The embosser technician did
change the copy of DBT 10.5 that is attached to our Theil Beta-X3 but
clearly my point is very valid as the customer, ie user of DBT, should
be able to make the necessary changes on the front end of the program
rather than having to go really on a technician. Perhaps this is
something that could be implemented at some stage.

Peter
You suggested that 13 inch paper could be included for the embossers
that we currently have. Whilst this would be appreciated there is no
guarantee that we will not purchase a different embosser in the future
and the facility for the user to make the changes within the program, as
was possible with 10.4, would be the best solution. We currently have
the Theil mentioned above, several Index Basics, of various ages
including a new one just ordered, and a Tiger pro. I have been told that
our paper size is quirky!

David Spybey