[duxhelp] Re: odd scroll bar

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 14:56:34 -0000

EUREKA!

I think I know why Peter and others at Duxbury have not seen
this problem.

They all have IBM Thinkpads.

Trish here has one, and it DOES NOT happen with that.  It
does happen on my Toshiba Satellite with an NVIDIA video
card.  It also happens with an ATI Rage Pro on another
system here.

For Peter's clarification -- open a new document, note there
is not vertical scroll bar indicator.

Type just one character, and a scroll indictor appears.  See
screen shot below, but look way right.