[duxhelp] Re: multiple words in capitals

  • From: "Jack Maartman" <jmaartman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 10:53:46 -0700

Hi David:

How much is capitals in British braille actually read by the consumer. I've
actually come across very little braille from the U.K. with capitals. I'm
therefore looking for more information about their use. A bit off topic for
the list, I know.  Still, I'd be intrigued by the data.

Take care

Jack Maartman