[duxhelp] more crashing
- From: Melissa Hirshson <lissa@xxxxxxx>
- To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 13:46:18 -0500
I just transcribed a 14-page document that crashed 4 times. In this
case, I was able to force quit using ctrl-alt-delete, instead of restarting.
The crashing seemed to take place when I typed a lot of fast keystrokes
at once, for example two tab characters to indent a closing for a letter
for several lines in a row. This was all in the translated braille
document. (Yes, I know I should have formatted them first in the print
document, but sometimes I get lazy. :) ) Thanks.
* * *
* This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank message with
* as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also
* subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription
* options by visiting http://www.freelists.org. The list archive
* is also located there.
* Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com
* * *
Other related posts: