[duxhelp] more crashing

  • From: Melissa Hirshson <lissa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 13:46:18 -0500

Hiya,

I just transcribed a 14-page document that crashed 4 times. In this case, I was able to force quit using ctrl-alt-delete, instead of restarting.

The crashing seemed to take place when I typed a lot of fast keystrokes at once, for example two tab characters to indent a closing for a letter for several lines in a row. This was all in the translated braille document. (Yes, I know I should have formatted them first in the print document, but sometimes I get lazy. :) ) Thanks.

Lissa