[duxhelp] Re: margins

  • From: David Holladay <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 13:36:00 -0500

A question:

You clearly want a left margin of 4 spaces. Is this provided by the embosser?
Or is the work to be done by DBT?

If you have programmed into your embosser a left margin of 4, then say so
in the "middle tab"
of the embosser module. In the "outer shell" of the embosser module, say
you want a carriage width
of 40, and no binding margin.

If you have **NOT** programmed in a left margin, then leave the "middle
tab" alone.In the "outer shell",
say you want a carriage width of 40, and a binding margin of 4.

-- David Holladay