[duxhelp] little crash

  • From: Melissa Hirshson <lissa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 12:58:34 -0400

I was in a document and wanted to begin a new page, so I typed ctrl-enter. Then I remembered that I wanted the new page to begin on page 1, so I did the old fashioned thing and typed ctrl-[ and then pg1: . This caused dbt to crash with the usual message "...an error log is being created," etc.

Lissa

* * * * This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting //www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *