[duxhelp] graphics testing

  • From: Melissa Hirshson <lissa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 10:58:59 -0400

Hi David and Peter,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner; I just tested a .sig file on Beta 8 (not Bart, but a map of the Sudan I just created in Quick Tak) on my Express 150.

First, it continued to recite all the settings as before.

Second, it embossed on the left side of the page (wide 11-inch) regardless of whether I set it to left, center, or right align.

And finally, Peter, I know that you told me to set it to medium width dots, but actually, that was the only option available, the other two options where greyed out.

(So, for the moment, I'm sticking with copyx, heh!)

I can send you the .sig if you'd like.

Thanks!

Lissa