[duxhelp] Re: cursor sometimes does not reappear while using Help screens

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 08:50:02 -0400

Sean,

It happens here too -- with that critical addition.

Do you get your cursor back if you go back to the help and close it?  I do.

Regardless, I've put this on file now, with reference #1704.  Its highly
doubtful that we'll fix it this time around, because we're now in a "code
freeze" pending a release candidate.  But we should be able to fix this for
an interim release a little later.