[duxhelp] crash; highlight color
- From: Melissa Hirshson <lissa@xxxxxxx>
- To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 13:01:16 -0500
I was doing some 6-key editing in a simple dxb file (some music braille
directly pasted in from a generated Goodfeel file) when it crashed for
no discernable reason. What puzzled me was that the Duxbury program
remained on the task bar, but the rest of the program was completely
frozen; and, when I went to the task manager to force a quit (Windows
2000), it did not show up. The only way I could force quit was to
restart the computer. Peter, I can send you the file if that would help.
I don't see why it crashed, as it is a very short, ordinary braille
document, except that I hadn't saved in a while. :)
Second: I know this is nit-picky, but I noticed that when I hold down
the shift key to highlight text, the highlight color (black in my case)
does not show up when moving over a tab. I know it's not a life-or-death
issue, but it did seem odd to me that I was holding down the shift key
and I could not tell whether my text was highlighted (highlit?) until I
moved the cursor (with the arrow keys) over an actual letter.
* * *
* This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank message with
* as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also
* subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription
* options by visiting http://www.freelists.org. The list archive
* is also located there.
* Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com
* * *
Other related posts: