[duxhelp] Re: also

  • From: Melissa Hirshson <lissa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 15:35:57 -0400

I just reread what you said earlier, and now I get it. :) Thanks for the help!

Peter Sullivan wrote:
Lissa,

The TOC generator just inserts text, when that text is marked by $rps ...
$rpe commands.

I'm not sure that I understand your question, so if the information above
doesn't help you, please try asking again a different way.

You could consider placing $rps1 after every $hds and $rpe1 before every
$hde in the text files for LOC.  Likewise, though it would be harder to
automate, $rps2 at the start of every level-2 heading and $rpe2 at the end
of each.  You could then presumably use the TOC generator after importing
the .txt file.