[duxhelp] Re: Windows Installer Warnings

  • From: "Michael Surato" <suratomi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:33:08 -0400

As a follow-up to my message, I installed the beta using "user"
privileges without a problem. When run, the system ran in demonstration
mode, but was fine otherwise. After uninstalling, I reinstalled using
system privileges (local system account, not administrator). This
installed without problem, and found the network license without a
problem.

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      Resource Center for Persons          |
|           with Disabilities               |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            120 Bessey Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-9643 Fax: (517) 432-3191 |