[duxhelp] Re: Welcome to duxhelp

  • From: "George Bell" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 17:08:58 +0100

Hi Joe,

Many thanks.  Am I able to add people manually, or is that something Anne must
do? (See 3 below)

I'm pleased that these three have applied, but sure hope we can get two or
three sighted DBT users.

David Pawson [DPawson@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Ann Foxworth [Ann.Foxworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Catherine Thomas [braille@xxxxxxxxx]

On a rather sad note, having to put each DBT Code through its paces, has
revealed what appears to be a bug in decimal tabbing  using the British No
Capitals (BRITNC.DXP) Template.  Works fine with Standard Template.

I've passed it to Peter having proved it with Neal.

All the best,