[duxhelp] Re: Undo and Change Case

  • From: "Joanmarie Diggs" <joanmarie.diggs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 16:44:12 -0500

> Chances are that the job was left "unfinished" by the first Undo.
> Does selecting Undo a second time finish the job?

Nope, because the text is gone. <grin>

Okay, here's a more specific test:

1.  Create a new print document
2.  Type "this is a test"
3.  Shift Home to select it
4.  Shift F3 to change its case (it becomes This Is A Test)
5.  Control Z to undo the last action, which I thought would be the change
in case (the text goes away completely)
6.  Control Z as Peter requested (nothing happens because there's nothing
left in the undo "stack")
7.  Control Y to redo (the text reappears as This Is A Test)