[duxhelp] Re: Ukrainian and Korean issues

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 11:14:00 -0400

David,

Regarding the Korean, I'm disinclined to hold out for an RC2 on that account
alone.

If we don't divert the 10.6 base release now, then it should be possible to
have another (service) release in August.  Indeed, we should be able to ship
updated software reasonable regularly.  You and Bob will have pretty key
roles in that proceess; we'll discuss that when you're settled back in here.