[duxhelp] Re: Tell me more button in DXB codes quick reference guide not linked yet?

  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 14:26:33 +0100

 Hi Anita,

Your e-mail appears to be sending pure MIME encoding, so
appears as below.  (Have deleted most of it)

Munshi
> Sent: 05 May 2005 13:41
> To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [duxhelp] Re: Tell me more button in DXB codes
quick
> reference guide not linked yet?

SGk6DQoNCk15IFRlbCBtZSBtb3JlIGJ1dHRvbnMgd29yayBvay4gIEkgdHJp
ZW
> QgdG8gZG8gYSBz

ZWFyY2ggKGxlZnQgcGFydCBvZiB0aGUgaGVscCBzY3JlZW4pICBhbmQgaXQg
ZG
> lkIG5vdCB0YWtl

IG1lIHRvIHRoZSB0b3BpYyBpbiB0aGUgY29kZSBsaXN0LiAgSSB0cmllZCBh
IG