[duxhelp] Re: Tell me more button in DXB codes quick reference guide not linked yet?

  • From: "Sean Brooks" <Sean.Brooks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 16:44:48 -0400

Hi George

I have included a couple of screenshots (hope they are useable)...

Essentially:

1. I call up the help system
2. switch to the index tab type in "code list"
3. click on code list in the results and bring up the "Layout: Code List"
information...
4. follow the link "Codes: Quick Reference"
5. Go to the alphabetical list of codes (I chose T for TLS)
6. read the info for TLS, and click on the 'tell me more' button...
7.  This provides me with a page not found screen.

All 'tell me more' buttons for all the codes I have randomly tried do the same
thing...

focus on the 'tell me more' button for code TLS shown in screenie 1...

results of clicking the button shown in screenie 2.

I get this response for all the 'tell me more' buttons.  This might suggest a
problem with my installation as well if it is working elsewhere...

thanks
sean