[duxhelp] Tell me more button in DXB codes quick reference

  • From: "Sean Brooks" <Sean.Brooks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 12:58:56 -0400

Hi George

Now I'm confused.  The images I wanted to send are of the issue described
below, but your response I'm afraid has confused me.  The images are dealing
with 10.5 SR2 rather than my recalcitrant email system problems.  I was
concerned however at sending multiple attachments totalling over 1MB in size to
the group.

Regards
Sean

Thanks, Sean.  Peter and & will be more than interested to
find out where the problem lies.

Brooks
> Sent: 10 May 2005 16:35
> To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [duxhelp] Re: Subject: Re: Tell me more button in

> DXB codes quick
>
> George, I found the problem.  There are 3 ways (I've
found)
> into the "code list" and all give different displays.
>
> I'm documenting the whole thing now.
>
> regards
> sean
> * as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You
may also
> * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other
subscription
> * options by visiting //www.freelists.org.  The list
archive
http://www.duxburysystems.com