[duxhelp] Re: TOC generator

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 15:43:58 -0400

Lissa,

George is in the midst of a massive re-organization of the help.  When that
has settled out, I do want to look and see what, if any, of the "historical
documentation" can be removed.

There's a pretty major new section in the new help regarding BANA formats.
So, for example, this may completely replace the one of the sections now
among the "historical" bits.