[duxhelp] Re: TOC generator

  • From: Melissa Hirshson <lissa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 15:34:26 -0400

Hi George,

Thanks. While in help, I typed "generating" in the index, clicked on "TOC," and was given the "historical documentation" page, instead of any documentation relating to TOC.

George Bell wrote:
Hi Lissa,

I'm picking up on documentation issues, since I'm writing
much of it all.

If you go to Help: The Menus: Layout: and then "Generate
Table of Contents", it's explained there.

Otherwise you can get at the Topic when you have a braille
document open, via the Layout Menu, highlight "Generate
Table of Contents" and press F1.

There's another beta due very soon, so do please feel free
to yell about any documentation issues.

FWIW, I did a test of "Printed" Documentation yesterday, and
it came to over 800 pages in print.