[duxhelp] Survey

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 17:18:43 -0400

Beta Testers,

As many of you are already aware, we made DBT 10.5 available for download
about a week ago.  Once the CD's arive back from the duplicator -- perhaps
this time next week -- we'll be shipping it.

Thank you all for helping us to a successful launch!

As our way of saying "Thanks" we're offering an update to a single-user
license for beta testers who respond to a few simple survey questions
(below).  If you don't have a single-user license, then we will make an
accommodation of equivalent value.  You may need to remind us of this at the
time of order.  Only one survey response per organization is eligible for
this offer, though we'll appreciate responses from everybody.

Please respond to me (peter@xxxxxxxxxx) not to the list.

There are five questions below.  Please respond to each.  And thanks again
for your time.

- Peter

1. What are your favorite new features of DBT 10.5?

2. What features do you most wish we'd included?

3. Was the beta testing period long enough?  Was it too long?

4. Were we responsive to your requests during beta testing?

5. We know of problems with our partners site that sometimes prevented
downloads.  Other than fixing these, how might we improve our beta test
program?