[duxhelp] Re: Strange file containing brackets

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 14:05:48 -0400

David,

At this point, I don't expect that there will be substantial further
improvements to how DBT handles mixtures of italicized and non-italicized
text, or italic markings around symbols -- at least not until next time.

I have brought this particular matter to Joe's attention, so he is aware of
it.  Generally, we don't assign translation problems reference numbers, but
simply keep a note of them with each language translation table project.

Best Regards,

Peter