[duxhelp] Re: Still loosing focus after ms-word import

  • From: "Ian Robinson" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 20:02:52 +0100

Hi,

If you're still stuck for ideas, how about trying JAWS without the DBT scripts
in use.  I'm not trying to cast a slur on Caryn's scripts in any way, but it
would be one less factor in the loop.

if you do move the scripts to another folder on a temporary basis, I suggest
you restart the computer (or at least unload and reload JAWS), before trying
DBT again.

Cheers.

Ian