[duxhelp] Re: Shortcut preferences

  • From: "Jack Maartman" <jmaartman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 15:35:15 -0700

Window-eyes seems remarkably free from problems--Don has configured a good
set of set-files, that work transparently.  However as I am not embossing
and won't be able to work on the Braille lite generic embosser, until my
notetaker gets a clean bill of health, I won't have the ability to
transparently test Window-eyes with DBT.  If there are any new window-eyes
users on the list, I think we should do what we can to make Wineyes as
compatible as possible.  As far as JFW goes, "no speaka de program velly
well.

Jack