[duxhelp] Re: Shortcut preferences

  • From: Émile Ouellet <emile@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 23:20:05 -0400

Hi Jack,

I'm not sure if I understand correctly your question.

Here, if I create a print document (.dxp) with words contening capitals
letters, in french, with, french, french uncontracted or french quebec
tables, the result is te same, the capital letter is converted correctly.
dots 4-6 before the letter.

Émile