[duxhelp] Re: Search & Replace revisited

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 16:05:44 -0400

Rick,

I'll keep these things in mind, but not for this release.

We do have to be very careful about what options are applied at what step.
Braille transcription rules vary, so what makes sense for one language often
makes no sense whatsoever for another; so import time options have to take
all languages into account.