[duxhelp] Re: Request for input on DBT installation

  • From: Dave Durber <dadurber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 08:18:25 -0400

Hello Dave:

During the installation process, there could be a prompt that says
"Please choose the international braille table you want to use as the
display braille table when using the program. Please choose from the
list below:".  You could ship the product with the North American
display as the default.

You could then choose the language from a list box with the <UP> and
<DOWN> arrow keys or you could make the selection by clicking with the
mouse.

What do others think.

Siincerely:

Dave Durber