[duxhelp] Replace

  • From: "David Spybey" <dspybey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 07:34:11 -0000

Should the search and replace facility work when there are hidden codes
in the text?

I have attempted to replace a repeated set of two cells consisting of a
dot 6 in the first cell and a dot 2 in the second. I tried several times
without success and then revealed the codes. There was a [te] embedded
between the two cells. Presumably this was stopping me from doing the
replace. Replace worked fine for dot 6 [te] dot 2.

David Spybey