[duxhelp] Redefing the braille keyboard

  • From: Jean-François Colas <jfcolas@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 15:23:15 +0000

Hi all,

Though we are lucky enough with the keyboards we are using for braille input, I just found out one which would *perhaps* fit, provided we can use other keys than alphabetical ones (typically, for example, using the numeric keypad with the right hand, or, a combination like
wxc;'\
(in QWERTY, which would mean wxcmù* in AZERTY)

But when I try to define such a combination, DBT seems not to find an exact number of keys entered.

Is there a way to bypass this limitation?

Thanks,
J.-F. C.

* * * * This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting //www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *