[duxhelp] Redefing the braille keyboard
- From: Jean-François Colas <jfcolas@xxxxxxx>
- To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 15:23:15 +0000
Though we are lucky enough with the keyboards we are using for braille
input, I just found out one which would *perhaps* fit, provided we can use
other keys than alphabetical ones (typically, for example, using the
numeric keypad with the right hand, or, a combination like
(in QWERTY, which would mean wxcmù* in AZERTY)
But when I try to define such a combination, DBT seems not to find an exact
number of keys entered.
Is there a way to bypass this limitation?
* * *
* This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank message with
* as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also
* subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription
* options by visiting http://www.freelists.org. The list archive
* is also located there.
* Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com
* * *
Other related posts: