[duxhelp] Questions to set up a TIGER PRO

  • From: "Pascale ISEL" <p.isel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 18:25:01 +0100

Hello all,
I have to set up a Tiger Pro from ViewPlus with DBT 10.5 and I encounter a
problem when I emboss: the text is printed with "normal characters", I mean
in Courier font, not in Braille...
To get braille characters, I must PRINT (not EMBOSS) the text, so the
Braille font is used, but it is not what I want.
I have installed the last version of the driver, and I notice that when I
use the translator that VIEWPLUS offers (that is a DBT-based translator),
the result is quite good, using the DBT braille fofnt.
Do you have informations and experiences with this printer?
Thanks in advance for your help,
Pascale.