[duxhelp] Re: Question 99 - Embosser Setup

  • From: "Jack Maartman" <jmaartman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 15:10:24 -0800

Thanks for the feedback.

I am basing my assertion on a single case, which makes it flimsy as h**l,
but as it has more to do with the UEB Linguistics list, and as I gave the
basis for my assertion the phone number and told her you'd throw a life
line, if she doesn't call you it serves her right.

Sorry for straying away from the list.

Jack