[duxhelp] Re: Problems with the "go to page" and "go to next and previous page"

  • From: "Jack Maartman" <jmaartman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:05:33 -0700

It certainly does. I am still trying to coax DBT to print to file, so I can
start replicating  the bahaviour on a device that only displays one line at
a time.

Another thing I'd like to add, but off thread, is that DBT is performing
very poorly with Window-eyes. I spoke to Don about this, and the problem
would seem to rest with Window-eyes, and not DBT.  Window-eyes will not read
a complete line, and certainly can't be used to read a document. I can
however, read any file when any translation table is in effect using a
screen reader without a braille display, although it's a bit slow. I'd like
to see this resolved for the new release, and will certainly contact
GWMicro, if you find this useful. I'd  like to be very clear about the
problem, so I can be as succinct as possible.

Jack