[duxhelp] Re: Problems with the "go to page" and "go to next and previous page"

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 15:43:25 -0400

Bill,

I have a nagging suspicion that whatever problems DBT presents to WindowEyes
are due to the same rather poor (and hard to explain) architectural
structure that affects font generation (which is something John Hemphill
reported on the list) as well as some other issues of interest to my
development team only.  So we'll be revising DBT anyhow over the next few
days in a way that should result in no functional change, but may well make
your work much easier -- or eliminate it altogether.  Don will be
communicating with you "off list" about this possibility.