[duxhelp] Re: Plaguing overworked programmers with inane requests.

  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 15:14:36 -0400

Jack

I think I may have a solution for part of that, but its Friday afternoon, and I
am sure I am missing something from what seems to me an obvious solution.

But also, perhaps we should take it off the beta list since I have a suggestion
for conversion of your html files rather than anything to do with Duxbury.

sean