[duxhelp] Re: Optional hyphens

  • From: "Mike Gorse" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 12:43:55 -0400

Michael,

I have just mostly fixed the problem you reported with apostrophes not being translated correctly when pasting from Word, but, when I paste your document, no character shows up in DBT where the hyphen would be. What operating system and version of Word are you using? (I'm using Word 2000 under XP Pro.) Could you send me a .dxp resulting from pasting your document into DBT?

Thanks,
-Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Surato" <suratomi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>