[duxhelp] New DBT 10.6 beta now available
- From: "Mike Gorse" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
- To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 10:41:55 -0400
We have decided that the next version of DBT will be called 10.6 and have
released a new beta. It includes embosser and translation table fixes and
several other changes. We are intending for this beta to be feature
complete. To get it, select "Check for Updates" under the DBT help menu,
and you should be presented with a web page with a link to download it along
with a list of changes from the last beta. If not, then you may download it
On a side note, Peter will be out of the office until Monday and will likely
have several things to catch up on when he returns, so please report any
issues with the beta to me or to the list for the time being.
* * *
* This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank message with
* as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also
* subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription
* options by visiting http://www.freelists.org. The list archive
* is also located there.
* Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com
* * *
Other related posts: