[duxhelp] Re: Marking page breaks

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 13:20:25 -0500

Joanie,

"Treat hard page breaks as print page breaks" also implies "*Don't* treat
soft page breaks as hard page breaks".  DBT will insert a page break marking
only where there is a hard page break.  This is often useful when dealing
with files that have been scanned and converted by the OCR software into MS
Word format.  Selecting this option is exactly the same as checking both
"Mark Print Page Breaks" and "Document is Scanned" in earlier DBT versions.

The documentation is indeed still being updated.  For this reason, if for no
other, I do expect at least one more beta build before we release.