[duxhelp] Re: List style level

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 14:20:36 -0400

Sean,

Well now I do feel foolish.  I'd really tried to verify the behavior of some
other earlier reports, but perhaps had never tried in coded view.

I find two problems here:

Ref #1111: Shortcut keys Alt-Right and Alt-Left don't work to modify style
level
Ref #1112: Style level modifications don't work in coded view

You will see some of the reason for problem #1112 by looking at the status
line.  Note that, when you are in coded view, the status line is not
appropriately updated when you change levels, even if you are able to do so.
And when you leave and re-enter the style, the status line is again possibly
out-of-whack.

The good news is that these should both be easy to fix.  Thanks.