[duxhelp] Re: License info not picked up

  • From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 15:20:48 -1000

Hi all,
I went to my control panel and removed the demo sr2 version. Then I reinstalled the sr2 and typed in my entire license information. When it said I needed to activate the software, I let it go to the site. The message I received was:

You must purchase an activation for this license before activating.

Ideas?
Betsy
At 11:19 AM 7/17/2006, you wrote:
Just an FYI
When installing RC2, I had to re-enter my license text.

Neal
neal@xxxxxxxxxx