[duxhelp] Re: Install of DBT on Windows 98 SE

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 10:35:18 -0400

Mark,

The embosser selected at installation really doesn't mean anything.  That's
a shortcoming that I'd love to address -- but perhaps you've all been too
effective, because other things keep trumping my getting to this.

The reason that you're even asked what embosser you have is so that we might
install Index printer drivers if you select one of their more modern models.

The reason we list other non-Index models is purely a matter of user
comfort.  But again, there is currently nothing done with the information.