[duxhelp] Re: Guide Words

  • From: Susan <chrn3292@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 12:14:46 -0600

Jan, if you send the file directly to me, I'll take a look at it and let
you know.

Susan

JAN CARROLL wrote on 3/1/2005, 11:55 AM:

Not sure if I am doing something wrong or not here. I have highlighted a
guide word, used the style in BANA template and translated the page. My
guide word is centered on line 25 but the guide word has disappeared in
the paragraph of text. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Jan Carroll Contract Administration Manager American Printing House
f/the Blind
1839 Frankfort Avenue
Louisville, KY 40206-0085
Phone: 800-223-1839