[duxhelp] Re: Gemini Tele soft Nippon Telsof Braille Printer

  • From: "Tesfaye Mihretu" <Tesfaye.Mihretu@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 08:36:02 -0400

Hello David, we have tried the following.

I have tried the following instruction that you mention and I have the same
issue. Here is what I have done so far. Within Duxbury 10.6 (Bata 9) From the
drop down menu Global ->Embosser Setup ->Modify Embosser ->Advanced tab ->
select Job setup check box and type <ctrl-C> into Job End Codes and click ok
and test the printer again.

 Now from the printer the following messages indicate "There is a communication
error with the computer please check the cable and the Software"

 I really appreciate your effort and is there any other ideas.

Thanks,
Tesfaye