[duxhelp] Re: Frenh translation

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 18:44:30 -0500

Jack,

With regard to crashing on printing (or is it embossing) to file, it may
help to understand this.  We prioritize those fixes and improvements where
the fix or improvement is itself likely to need the most beta testing.  So
the crash you've reported is likely to be fixed rather later in the beta.  I
believe that we can fix it and can be confident of our fix even if it
doesn't get a lot of beta exposure.

It's nothing personal.