[duxhelp] Re: FW: Re: First braille line after print page indicator is indented two cells in .brf files

  • From: "Westmoreland, J. R." <jr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 08:13:48 -0600

Susan,

Would I be better off to change to the textbook format instead?
Also, what other goodies, landmines?, might I need to be aware of when
using this style?
I obviously need to chase more documentations down on this style...
<grin>

Another interesting thing is that this stuff is being inserted by the
word inputter and not by me.

Thanks and I'll try what you suggest.

J. R.

J. R. Westmoreland