[duxhelp] Re: Embosser setup woes

  • From: "Joanmarie Diggs" <joanmarie.diggs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 17:09:14 -0500

Hi Peter.  With respect to the issue of redundancy in dialog box controls,
my preference first and foremost is to eliminate it.  So I'm not jazzed
about option 1, and my last choice would be option 2.  That leaves 3 and 4,
and I can live with either one, so if you really like 4, I say go for it.
<smile>  But my vote would be for item 3 because I like having the chars per
line, lines per page, and margins right there in front of me for the
currently-selected embosser.  I can inspect them and, if I am understanding
you correctly, change them without having to venture off into the
Configuration Definition dialog box.

Take care.
Joanie