[duxhelp] Re: Embosser setup woes

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:14:06 -0500

George,

The template solution is far from the only one.  One can, at the cost of an
extra mouse click, simply select both an embosser and paper size on one
visit to the dialog.

I doubt that this will make everybody happy.  I despair of even attempting
to make everybody happy.  So I'm not looking for myriad case studies, but
one consensus.